System Database Supervisor/Human Resources Director
WORK FOR DCS!
The DCS Human Resources Department provides assistance related to prospective and current employees to applicants, employees, and administrators of the Dallas County Public School System. We also encourage the field of education as a career path for our existing students and community members.
Some of the services supported by the Human Resources Department include:
- Provide information about job postings, job descriptions, salary, the application process, substitutes, certification, and retirement
- Manage job recruitment, selection, and promotion
- Develop and oversee our employee wellness program
- Develop, promote, and enforce personnel policies
- Promote employee career development and job training
- Provide orientation programs and information for new hires and substitutes
- Provide guidance regarding employee disciplinary actions
- Promote the field of education
- Provide student internship opportunities
- Provide employee, teacher, and administrator leadership & mentor opportunities
The Human Resources Department is located at 429 Lauderdale Street in Selma, AL at the Dallas County Board of Education. We aim to provide superior customer service to all current and future employees, substitutes, and stakeholders. Please let us know how we can further assist you.
Human Resources Director
Phone: (334) 875-3440
|Dallas County Harris Onboarding
|2022 New Hires Form
|RSA Open Enrollment
|IRS Tax Withholding Calculator
|Employee Self Service Portal
|ALSDE Certification Website