Share your tech-focused lesson plan.
Win up to $1,000 for your classroom.
Technology is all around us. From smartphones to voice assistants and self-driving cars, our world is becoming increasingly high-tech. We believe technology has a place in every discipline — and studying its role in our lives is critical for students of all ages. Share your tech-focused lesson plan with us, and you could win up to $1,000 for classroom supplies, educational subscriptions and apps for your students, and more.
We’re looking for lesson plans that…
- Teach students why technology is important (and how to use it) in your subject
- Include a detailed description of lessons, handouts, homework assignments, etc., plus a list of required resources
- Encourage participation and engagement with in-class demonstrations, hands-on learning opportunities, etc.
- Are designed for students between kindergarten and eighth grade levels
- Specify benchmarks for measuring students’ comprehension of major concepts
- Are solely your work, without the use of prepared educational materials available elsewhere
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE